York Singapore Promo
York Singapore Special Promo - (SHMSSP2)
Deluxe , Ex - Singapore
3 Nights Singapore
Upon your arrival at the airport, meet our representative awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area & currency shops. Later at the hotel our representative will brief you about tour starting the day after. Welcome to the Lion City. One of the planet?s yummiest platters, a marine dream, shopaholic?s paradise, Singapore is every traveler?s dream destination. Take delight in not just sightseeing, but in learning the ways of the living of most amicable people of Singapore. On arrival in the cheerful ambiance of Singapore you will be transferred to your chosen hotel. Rest of the day will bring an opportunity to simply relish independent activities. You may also go off for shopping today in the famous malls on the Orchard Road or perhaps the most famous shopping among Indians. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Bring the day with a refreshing breakfast which will be followed by a panoramic half-day tour of the city. The city tour begins with a drive through the ?Colonial Heart? to get a glimpse of the Padang Cricket Club which is surrounded by several important landmarks such as Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Saint Andrew?s Cathedral and more. Next pay homage to most important Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple; the temple is also the oldest temple in Singapore. Towards the evening you will be asked for an optional 'Night Safari' tour. Embark on world?s premier night zoo. Perched on a landscape of 40 hectares, the Night Safari offers with subtle lighting techniques offer an unimaginable experience of exploring wilds in a tropical jungle during night. After an eventful day return to your hotel in Singapore for overnight stay.
After Breakfast, Check out from hotel and get the coach transfers to Singapore for your final flight to home destination.
What is included
- Return Airport Transfer (Airport - Hotel - Airport) on SIC
- 03 Nights Hotel stay in Singapore
- Half Day Morning Singapore City Tour on SIC
- Sentosa Tour
- Night Safari tour
What is not included
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Rates are not valid between 21st Dec,13 - 5th Jan,14
- Prior to 45 days or more - 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure - 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure - 75% of tour cost
- Within 10 days to date of departure - 100% of tour cost
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Mon, 10 Mar 2014 and Mon, 30 Jun 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Child Without Bed Price|