MAGIC MANIA PATTAYA & BANGKOK
MAGIC MANIA - PATTAYA & BANGKOK
Standard , Ex - Pattaya
2 Nights Pattaya , 2 Nights Bangkok
Explore the unique Thai capital Bangkok, dotted with its glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty and fascination, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers enthralls you by all mean. Pattaya is unrivaled as a beach resort, offering more attractions in greater profusion than any other single destination in Southeast Asia. A perfect blend of leisure and culture makes this tour really unique. Pattaya is unrivaled as a beach resort, offering more attractions in greater profusion than any other single destination in Southeast Asia. A perfect blend of leisure and culture makes this tour really unique.
Day 1 : PATTAYA
Arrival Bangkok - Pattaya Upon your arrival at the airport, meet our representative waiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area & currency shops. Later you will be driven to a hotel in Pattaya for overnight stay. Pattaya though dazzles with its late night splendor it is equally impressive during the daytime when activities galore to redress your day enthusiastically. Its dive shops are getaways to city?s offshore reefs and the world-class golf courses are worth taking a stroll up to as well. The town?s delicate sea breeze gets delightful with a whip of heady cocktail of suntan option, street food, jet-ski fumes and motorcycle. Take the entire day at leisure in Pattaya.
Day 2 : PATTAYA CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH LUNCH
Enjoy your breakfast in the Morning,Pattaya - Coral Island- Pattaya. After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island tour. The Island of Tranquility, Coral Island is an idyllic island perfect for a day trip. Here one can enjoy an eventful day in the company of numerous water sports options. Proceed by a converted fishing boat; you will also have the option of enjoying para sailing, later continue by glass bottomed boats to view the beautiful coral. Relax and rejuvenate on the picturesque beach. Abundance of coral and beauteous marine life will make the experience even more memorable. Return to the hotel in Pattaya for overnight stay.
Day 3 : PATTAYA- BANGKOK
Enjoy your morning breakfast, Pattaya - Bangkok (2.5 hours drive)In the morning you will be picked from the hotel to get transferred to hotel in Bangkok. Bangkok is known as a paradise for every shopaholic. The capital of Thailand Bangkok banks a special place in every traveler?s heart with its exciting holidaying destinations, more than 400 fascinating Buddhist temples, majestic palaces and abundance of surfeit of shopping arcades. Rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Day 4 : BANGKOK HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, Bangkok - Day in Bangkok with bring a half day city tour. Bangkok takes great pride in its various temples peppered throughout the city. The major ones normally visited are Wat Trimits, the splendid Golden Buddha Temple which houses a 5 and half ton of Solid Golden Buddha statue inside Another imposing Buddhist sacred site is Wat Po, the Reclining Buddha Temple; build by the first 3 kings of the Chakri Dynasty the temple houses a school, Thai Traditional Massage school, and 46ft tall reclining Buddha statue. The trip then comes to an end in the evening when you will be directed back to the hotel for a leisurely evening.Overnight at Bangkok.
Day 5 : BANGKOK DEPARTURE
Enjoy your morning breakfast, check out from hotel and transfers to Bangkok international airport to catch your flight to India.End of the wonderful trip to Thailand.
Bella Express, Pattaya
About the Hotel
Property Location With a stay at Bella Express, you'll be centrally located in Pattaya, steps from Pattaya Memorial Hospital and minutes from Central Festival Pattaya Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Alcazar Cabaret and Pattaya International Hospital. Rooms Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 180 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and private plunge pools. Your memory foam bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in city and pool views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle. Dining Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/caf. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. A complimentary evening social is served for your convenience. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free parking is available onsite.
336/32 M. 9 Pattaya Klang Road
I Residence Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok
About the Hotel
Property Location With a stay at I Residence Hotel Sathorn in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn), you'll be minutes from Embassy of Malaysia and Embassy of Australia. This hotel is within close proximity of Lumpini Park and Lumpinee Boxing Stadium. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness facility or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Dining You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of I Residence Hotel Sathorn, or find a snack in a coffee shop/caf. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free parking is available onsite.
269/29-30 Suan Plu Soi6, Sathorn Road
What is included
- 2 Nights stay at Pattaya
- 2 Breakfast
- Transfers from Bangkok airport-Pattaya-Bangkok Hotel- Airport by seat in coach Basis
- Half day coral island tour with Indian lunch
- 2 Nights stay at Bangkok
- 2 Breakfast at Bangkok
- Half day city tour of Bangkok on seat in coach basis.
What is not included
- International air tickets
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expanses
- 3.09% service taxes
- Thai Visa on Arrival
- 45 D or more - 40%
- Between 44-31 D - 50%
- Between 30-11 D- 75%
- Within 10 D - 100% of tour cost.
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Wed, 26 Mar 2014 and Sat, 31 May 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Child Price||Child Without Bed Price|