HIGHLIGHT OF AUSTRALIA
HIGHLIGHT OF AUSTRALIA
Standard , Ex - Gold Coast
3 Nights Gold Coast , 3 Nights Cairns , 3 Nights Sydney
Day 1 : ARRIVAL AT BRISBANE
Arrival at Brisbane. Meet and greet at airport, Transfer to Respective hotel in Golf coast ( 1.3 HRS Drive). check in hotel and free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 2 : SEA WORLD - GOLD COAST
Enjoy your Breakfast in the morning, today you will proceed to see Sea world. Back in the evening. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Day 3 : MOVIE WORLD
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, Today you will be enjoying the most action packed Movie world. in the evening back to hotel. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Day 4 : BRISBANE- CAIRNS
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel and transfer to Brisbane airport to catch your flight to Cairns. On arrival at airport, transfer to cairns hotel for check in. Overnight at hotel in Cairns.
Day 5 : CAIRNS -KURUNDA
After Breakfast proceed for full day Kuranada includes admission to one way Scenic Rail + Sky rail. Admission to Tjapukai. Overnight at Cairns.
Day 6 : CAIRNS FULL DAY GREAT BARRIER REEF
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, Today you will proceed for excursion -Full day great Barrier reef -BIGCAT-Green Island includes semi submarine + Lunch. Overnight at cairns.
Day 7 : CAIRNS - SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel and transfers to Cairns airport to catch your flight to Sydney. On arrival at airport transfer to Sydney hotel. check in hotel and free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Sydney.
Day 8 : SYDNEY
Morning Breakfast, Proceed for Half day city tour of Sydney, Drop at Circular quay. Please make your own way to Sydney Tower to collect your 2 in 1 pass includes Admission to Sydney tower + 4D Experience & Sealife Sydney Aquarium . Overnight at hotel in Sydney.
Day 9 : SYDNEY -PORT STEPHEN
Morning Breakfast, Full Day Port Stephens, Nelson Bay Dunes and Dolphins( Operates only on Mon, Wed & Sat) Overnight at Sydney.
Day 10 : SYDNEY
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel and transfer to airport. End of the tour of Australia
Rydges Tradewinds Cairns, Cairns
About the Hotel
Property Location Rydges Tradewinds Cairns is in the heart of Cairns, walking distance from Center of Contemporary Arts and Cairns Esplanade. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Esplanade Lagoon and Cairns Regional Gallery. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 246 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in ocean and city views. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle. Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are served daily in the restaurant for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
What is included
- Accommodation on twin share basis with breakfast
- All transfers on Seat In Coach basis as detailed out in the Itinerary
- All Sightseeing as detailed out in the Itinerary
- Meals as detailed out in the Itinerary
What is not included
- Air ticket to and fro
- Australia Visa
- Personal expanses
- 3.09% Service taxes
- Lunch and Dinner
- 45 D or more - 40%
- Between 44-31 D - 50%
- Between 30-11 D- 75%
- Within 10 D - 100% of tour cost.
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Tue, 06 May 2014 and Sun, 31 Aug 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price|