Standard , Ex - Dubai
4 Nights Dubai
Dubai is a unique destination that is both a dynamic business center and a tourist paradise, offering more attractions, shopping, fine dining and quality hotels. From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors. The emirate embraces a wide variety of scenery in a very small area. Come see and experience the beauty of Dubai.
Day 1 : DUBAI
On arrival at the Dubai International Airport, proceed for eye scan and emigration procedures. After completing the formalities, you will be met and greeted by our friendly representative and transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day is free at your leisure. Dinner on own. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : DUBAI CITY TOUR & DESERT SAFARI
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel in the morning, you will proceed for a half day Dubai city tour. Drive past the Textile Markets of Dubai, Heritage Village and the Gold Souk at Deira. Indulge in some photo snapping outside the Jumeira Mosque. You will also witness one of the most exotic hotels of the World Burj Al Arab from Jumeira Beach and you can indulge in some attractive photo clicking. Later you will proceed for a tour around the Palm Atlantis and also ride on the Dubai Monorail having an attractive bridging connection with the Palm Islands. You can choose to capture the scenic moments during the Monorail Ride on your cameras. Later you will be shown the Tallest Tower in the World Burj Khalifa from the lake area which will give you ample of time to capture the gigantic structure on your camera. You will also be shown the Shaikh Mohammed Palace and the Dubai Creek. At the end of the City tour, you will be set free to have your lunch. After having your lunch on your own, you will proceed for Dubai Desert Safari later in the afternoon. Witness the vast spread of the sand dunes while enjoying the bumpy ride of the Desert safari on a Land Cruiser. Later in the evening you will be taken to your respective desert camps. You can have various activities at your camps like the Camel ride, Sheesha, Mehndi designs etc and will later be served with delicious dinner along with belly dancing show to keep your mood uplifted. After the dinner, you will be transferred back to your Hotel. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : DUBAI
After having breakfast in the morning, you will be at your leisure else you can opt for our optional * Burj Khalifa Tour, the tallest skyscraper in the World. A robust structure which stands with might at the heart of the city of Dubai; You shop around the famous Mall of Dubai i.e. Mall of emirates / Dubai Mall/ Ibn Batuta Mall etc ( your own) you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city of Dubai from its 124th floor. Later you will proceed for to Dubai Mall. You can also indulge in some shopping since you will be having time for the same. Lunch on your own. Later in the evening, you will proceed for Dhow Cruise with dinner on board. Enjoy the ride on Dubai Creek with the charm of having a candle light dinner on a cruise. Later in the night, you will be transferred back to your Hotel. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 : DUBAI DEPARTURE
Begin your day of departure with the morning breakfast at the Hotel and proceed to the Dubai Airport to have your flight back to India You will be transferred in time to Dubai International Airport to bid adieu to this wonderful tour. Last greeting services at the Airport. Return home with wonderful memories of Dubai.
What is included
- 4 Nights stay at Dubai 4 star hotel ( above Property)
- Return Transfer from Dubai Airport-Mentioned above hotel-Airport on SIC basis
- Half day Dubai city tour on seat in coach Basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner and Belly Dance - seat in 4 Wheel drive basis Maximum 6 pax to a vehicle all applicable taxes.
- Dubai Tourist Visa
- OK to Board
- Hotel @ Dubai : Karama
What is not included
- Airfare to and fro
- Meals ( lunch and dinner)
- personal expanses
- 3,09% Package tax extra
- Important Note : Due to Arab health the extra / supplementary cost will attract.
- All the above packagwe cost is valid from 03 JAN 2014- 03 FEB 2014.
- Above rates are subject to change due to currency flactuation or any aditional taxes, services, road toll implemented by the govt without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availibility at the time of booking. 100% cancelation charges will be applicable if booking is cabcelled 4 days prior to arrival
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken and above package cost is valid for minimum 2 pax travelling together.
- Package Rates are not valid during major exhibition, events, and block out period same will be advised at the time of booking
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Thu, 02 Jan 2014 and Sat, 31 May 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Child Price||Child Without Bed Price|