Standard , Ex - Beijing
2 Nights Beijing , 2 Nights Shanghai
A marvel collection of historic monuments, exotic wildlife, Emerald paddy fields, hustling cosmopolitan cities, lush hill stations, China offers you all. Have a dream to see it once in your life? we bring you charming China tour packages, meeting with the choices of the all ages travelers. Under this tour package, you can have a golden opportunity to visit Beijing, Shanghai, museums etc which are quite enthralling and worth-visiting.
Day 1 : BEIJING
Arrive in beijing, transfer to hotel and check in. Dinner at local Indian restaurant.Overnight at hotel in Beijing
Day 2 : BEIJING-GREAT WALL OF CHINA EXCURSION
Breakfast at hotel, Begin today’s full tour with visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion Visit a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”, and Pearl shop. Breakfast, Chinese lunch at Great wall & Indian Dinner.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3 : BEIJING-SHANGHAI BY BULLET TRAIN
Later visit the world famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Transfer to station and take train to shanghai. Arrival in shanghai, transfer to hotel and check in Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Packed Indian Dinner.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 : SHANGHAI
Visit the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping. Walking on the bund. then go to the silk shop, later visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market. transfer to TV tower outside photo stop. Cultural program: Huangpu River Cruise along the bund in the evening.Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant Breakfast, Indian lunch and Indian Dinner.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 : SHANGHAI DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure and check out before 1200, only transfer to airport to catch international Flight.
Starmoon Garden View Hotel, Beijing
About the Hotel
Property Type vacation Hotel- Business Hotel- Business/Seminar Hotel year Built 2008 year Remodeled 2008 ratings stars 4 Stars additional Hotel Description starmoon Garden View Hotel Is A 4 Star Hotel Which Is located In The Beautiful Chaoyang District Beijing At The east Side Of Dongfeng North Bridge Opposite The Chaoyang park. It Is At The Center Of The Yansha And Lidu Business loop And The Third Embassy Section And Is Close To Jiu xian Qiao And Wang Jing Electronic Industry Park. It Is very Convenient To Beijing International Exhibition center. There Are 190 Guestrooms In The Hotel. You Can enjoy Free Wifi In Public Area Free Internet Access In rooms Lcd Tv Mini Fridge Safe Security Lock High speed Internet Idd Call Air Conditioner Hot Water And nice Tidy Bathroom. A Conference Which Can Contain 20-30 people Is Prepared For Guests. Chinese Restaurant And hot-Pot Buffet Provides Guests With Delicious Food At Any time. After A Whole Day S Work Or Trip Recreation Center will Serves Beauty Salon Massage Chess Ktv Gym Etc.
Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Zhabei, Shanghai
About the Hotel
Property Location A stay at Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Zhabei places you in the heart of Shanghai, convenient to M50 Arts Community and Jing An Temple. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Shanghai Circus World and Shanghai Railway Museum. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 472 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 km. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/caf. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, currency exchange, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
What is included
- 2 Nights stay at Beijing.
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on private basis
- 2 Nights stay at Shanghai.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 4 Nights
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 2 Indian Lunch+ 1 Chinese Lunch in Great Wall + 3 Indian dinner+ 1 Packed Indian Dinner Box.
- Train ticket from Beijing to Shanghai in 2nd class.
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Souvenirs as free gifts
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance
- Tip for driver and guide
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gist package and transfer service
What is not included
- Meals other then mentioned in program
- Any optional program
- Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary
- Domestic airfare with tax
- Int’l tickets and tax
- Visa fee
- Remarks -Only allowed one check-in luggage and 2hand luggage in the coach, if have extra check-in
- luggage had to arrange luggage van, the extra fee: USD4 per check-in luggage.
- 45 D or more - 40%
- Between 44-31 D - 50%
- Between 30-11 D- 75%
- Within 10 D - 100% of tour cost.
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Mon, 07 Apr 2014 and Mon, 30 Jun 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Child Price||Child Without Bed Price|