BEST OF MUNICH & NEUSCHWANSTEIN
BEST OF MUNICH & NEUSCHWANSTEIN
Budget , Ex - Munich
5 Nights Munich
German München, city-capital of Bavaria Land (state), southern Germany. It is Bavaria’s largest city and the third largest city in Germany (after Berlin and Hamburg). Munich, by far the largest city in southern Germany, lies about 30 miles (50 km) north of the edge of the Alps and along the Isar River, which flows through the middle of the city.Neuschwanstein is one of the most popular of all the palaces and castles in Europe. Every year 1.4 million people visit \"the castle of the fairy-tale king\". In the summer around 6,000 visitors a day stream through rooms that were intended for a single inhabitant. Zugpitse -Top of journey - what it feels like to have Germany at your feet.
Day 1 : MUNICH
Arrival in Munich, transfer with private bus to your hotel Enjoy a relaxing walk through Munich by foot or relax the rest of your day in your hotel.
Day 2 : EXPLORE MUNICH CITY
After your breakfast start your Sightseeing Tour in Munich with your private guide Explore the Bavarian capital this extensive tour passing along the places of interest like Cathedral Church of Our Lady, St. Peter´s, the New Town hall Viktualienmarkt, Marienplatz, Karlsplatz, Palace Nymphenburg, Olympia Park, etc. Afterwards time for shopping!Overnight at Munich.
Day 3 : EXCURSION TO NEUSCHWANSTEIN
After breakfast full day excursion to castle Neuschwanstein An excursion to the Royal Bavarian Castle of Neuschwanstein is one of the most popular of all the palaces and castles in Europe. We show you the most famous castle of the fairy tale King Ludwig II ofBavaria. Hidden in the seclusion of the mountains King Ludwig II built two of his dream castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. This trip shows you two extraordinary castles, both testifying to the vision of Bavaria’s fairy tale King. Short shopping stop in Oberammergau. Approx. 4 hours time to visit Neuschwanstein and for lunch (not included). Entrance fee (17 €) not included, payable on spot. Overnight at hotel in Munich.
Day 4 : RETURN TICKET TO ZUGPITSE MOUNTAIN
Today enjoy your breakfast in the morning, Enjoy a day on the top of Germany! Take the cogwheel train to the glacier on Zugspitzplatt, visit Germany's highest church and in winter watch the skiers in action. From there you can take the glacier cable car to the summit, with 2,962 m (9,718ft) the Zugspitze is the highest peak in Germany. There you can enjoy the wonderful athmosphere and view from the summit lounge in the panorama hall. You can also cross the border at the summit into neighbouring Austria. After that you can enjoy the impressive panoramic view from the observation platform, before returning to the valley on the Eibsee cable car. From the cable car you will have a unique view over the Eibsee and the Werdenfelser Land. An unforgettable experience, of course you can also start your round trip with the Eibsee cable car.Back to munich and overnight at hotel. Include- Cogwheel Train, Cable car return ticket to Zugpitse mountain. Note- Please note that-Zugspitzbahn departs from the city of Garmisch-Partenkirchen which is located approximately 90 km south of Munich! You will have to make your way to Garmisch under your own arrangement. Please exchange your voucher at the ticket counter in the entrance hall. Last cogwheel train from glacier station to Garmisch departs at 16:30 (duration 1hr 15min). Cable car to summit departs every 30minutes from Eibsee station between 08:00 and 16:45 (duration 10 minutes). Glacier cable car from glacier station to summit runs regularly within open times of cogwheel train and Eibsee cable car (duration 4 min). Please note that due to extreme weather conditions service can be cancelled without further notice.
Day 5 : BMW MUSEUM
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, today you will discover famous BMW museum,The exhibition area of the BMW Museum is divided into several areas: The new houses in the low building with the permanent exhibition, the Visions area, and one exhibit each from the BMW Art Car Collection.Thelegendary BMW Museum bowl held the only exhibition area from 1973 until 2004. The bowl now provides a particularly prominent setting for temporary exhibitions which change at irregular intervals. A unique show presenting BMW concept cars will be the first temporary exhibition there. Includes - Entrance to BMW Museum
Day 6 : DEPARTURE FROM MUNICH
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel, transfer to Munich airport to catch your flight to India.
Alfa City Centre, Munich
About the Hotel
Property Location A stay at Alfa City Centre places you in the heart of Munich, walking distance from Spaten Brewery and Augustiner Keller. This hotel is within close proximity of Konigsplatz and Karlsplatz - Stachus. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature handheld showerheads and hair dryers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance. Dining Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and extended parking is available onsite.
What is included
- 5 Nights stay at Munich
- 5 Breakfast at Munich
- Transfers from Munich airport-Hotel- Munich airport
- Day excursion to Neuschwanstein
- Private guided walking tour of Munich
- Return ticket to Zugpitse Mountain
- BMW museum Entrance ticket
What is not included
- International air ticket
- Schegan Visa
- overseas travel insurance
- Service tax @ 3.095
- Personal expanses
- Lunch and Dinner
- item which is not included in itinerary
- 45 D or more - 40%
- Between 44-31 D - 50%
- Between 30-11 D- 75%
- Within 10 D - 100% of tour cost.
- Note - Rooms are subject to availability
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Thu, 23 Jan 2014 and Sat, 31 May 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Child Price||Child Without Bed Price|