Kumaon Hills Escape
Standard , Ex - Delhi
2 Nights Nainital , 2 Nights Ranikhet
Day 1 : Delhi- Nainital
Morning drive to Nainital is a town in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and is nestled in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 1,938 meters (6,358 feet) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference. On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road.
Day 2 : Nainital
Post breakfast you will be driven to serene Nainital. The favourite hill station of Kumaon, Nainital sees horde of families and honeymooners each year during peak seasons. Its placid Naini Lake, pretty temples, busy bazaars and the stunning Himalayan peaks at a distance makes gorgeous panorama. The sightseeing tour of Nainital will take you to numerous famed destinations starting from a visit to the Mall which is the point of confluence of Mallital and Tallital, the view here is splendid. Pick your boat at the Boat House Club next and go boating on the crystal clear waters of Naini Lake. You can also enjoy yatching on the lake in case you have a thorough knowledge of the sailing techniques. Running the same length of Naini Lake, Thandi Sadak is a long promenade lined with sentinel oaks, pines and deodars. The thicket on the sides of the road create a dense shelter so much so that the road remains cool for it remains untouched by the sunrays and hence the road was christened Thandi Sadak (meaning cold road). Drive past the road and later for those perfect views of the valley take the cable car ride to the hill top in Nainital. Rest of the day will be free for shopping spree and don?t forget to bag a couple of famous candles from the region.
Day 3 : Nainital- Ranikhet
The drive starts from Delhi to take you to Ranikhet. Rolling green hills and the distant views of Himalayas tucked in the background with a distinct old-school military atmosphere, Ranikhet is all that inspires and soothes the onlooker?s eyes. As you walk through the town you come across English trees lined systematically, busy bazaars selling cute curios and some peaceful lanes perfect for long nature walks. At 6000 feet, it is a serene and peaceful hill station foreshadowed by conifer forests and surrounded by snow clad Himalayan ranges. Ranikhet also offers golfing at the 9 hole Army Course besides being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi Temple. Enjoy the day at leisure
Day 4 : Ranikhet
After breakfast the day is free to explore the beauty of the place. Dwarahat is a holy place located about 7 kms from Ranikhet. It is located amidst a beautiful valley. The Ramganga River that flows through Dwarahat is famous for its cluster of 55 temples of the Katyuni period. This is one of the places where Katyuni Kings ruled in the ancient period.
Day 5 : Ranikhet- Delhi
Morning after breakfast set on a 7 hours long drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred to airport/railway station for your journey back home.
Hotel Himalaya, Nainital
About the Hotel
Himalaya Hotel was host to Indian princes & kings in this erstwhile summer capital of the United Provinces built in the year 1918. It is situated on a hill near the lower tip of the Naini Lake and is ideal for a relaxing. Its splendid view of the Naini Lake guarantees the calming of frayed urban nerves.
Located very close to the bus stand.
- Cable TV
- Car Rental Facility
- Conference Facility
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Doctor on Call
- Hot Water
- Power Backup
- Room Service
- Travel Desk
Kalawati Retreat : Ranikhet, Ranikhet
About the Hotel
Built in the excellent countryside gorgeous west valley of Ranikhet, surrounded by evergreen pines forest, far away from the hustle- bustle of city. The resort is spread over three acres lush green fruit, herbal & flower garden, one can relax in the garden hut, in fact the resort is like a hermitage, where one can go for absolute peace & tranquility. This is one of its kind and better then other sophisticated tourist spots, as you will find all nature views, where one can relax and feel like own home without any disturbance and can go for a short or long walk in the jungle as well as interior villages, to observe the daily life and simplicity of the kumaon culture. It is also an ideal place for bird watching- singing birds, butterflies and wild animals may be seen time to time..
- Cable TV
- Travel Desk
What is included
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention or similar hotels.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
What is not included
- The Government Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on total bill
- Any Airfare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Note : Jungle safari charges Rs.4500 per jeep (Max 6 person in one jeep) extra
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Sun, 11 May 2014 and Tue, 15 Jul 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Adult Price||Extra Child Price|