Standard , Ex - Delhi
2 Nights Bhimtal , 2 Nights Ranikhet , 1 Night Corbett
Day 1 : Delhi ? Nainital
The voyage begins with an exciting road journey past numerous enchanting views of verdant Kumaon valleys. The day will be free to explore the beauty of the place. It offers an excellent view of the northern Himalayan ranges. Its placid Naini Lake, pretty temples, busy bazaars and the stunning Himalayan peaks at a distance makes gorgeous panorama. It is also known as `Lake Paradise?. In its beautiful Naini Lake the option of boating through yachts, paddle boats and traditional rowing boats is available on this day.
Day 2 : Nainital
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. The sightseeing tour of Nainital will take you to numerous famed destinations starting from Nanda Devi Temple; situated on the northern shore of the Naini Lake it is the most sacred temple of the region. Pick your boat and go boating on the crystal clear waters of Naini Lake. Optionally you may also take the cable car ride to the hill top in Nainital. Next an excursion to Bhimtal is planned where you can enjoy a lake ride at Bhimtal. Fabrics and woollen garments are the most popular items for shopping in Nainital. Hang out at the teeming shops at the mall for shopping in Nainital. The shops are replete with artefacts and souvenirs from various parts of Uttarakhand
Day 3 : Nainital - Ranikhet
After breakfast, drive to Ranikhet. Rolling green hills and the distant views of Himalayas tucked in the background with a distinct old-school military atmosphere, Ranikhet is all that inspires and soothes the onlooker?s eyes. As you walk through the town you come across English trees lined systematically, busy bazaars selling cute curios and some peaceful lanes perfect for long nature walks. At 6000 feet, it is a serene and peaceful hill station foreshadowed by conifer forests and surrounded by snow clad Himalayan ranges. Ranikhet also offers golfing at the 9 hole Army Course besides being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi Temple. Also explore the Kali Devi Temple before returning back to the hotel.
Day 4 : Ranikhet - Kausani - Ranikhet
On this day you will be leaving for Kasauni. Marked by exceptional beauty, Kausani is nestled at an elevation of 1890 metres with lots and lots of scenic pleasure and charm. From Kausani you can sight individual snow-capped peaks of Himalayas. Explore the ancient temples at Baijnath and other ancient holy shrines dating back to 10th century at Bageshwar in Kausani. The hills draped in pine and oak forests and the region nurturing orchards of succulent apple, peace and pears. The beauty is worth being admired and the scenery is apt for nature walks. So enjoy full day amidst enchanting panorama at Kausani. Over night at Ranikhet.
Day 5 : Ranikhet ? Corbett National Park
After breakfast proceed to Corbett National Park, The exciting Tiger Reserve named Corbett National Park after the famous hunter and conservationist, Jim Corbett. As you arrive settle quickly in a deluxe forest resort and next catch the afternoon jeep safari (Additional cost) inside the Tiger Reserve for game viewing. Draped in dense foliage and marked by sub-Himalayan ecological characteristics Corbett National Park is home to numerous specious of flora and fauna including the critically endangered Bengal Tiger. A popular tourist destination, Corbett National Park offers splendid landscapes, enthralling wildlife and tranquilizing panorama to its visitors. Those interested in angling can try hooking the mahseer fish for sport.
Day 6 : Corbett - Delhi
Morning after breakfast set on a 7 hours long drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred to airport/railway station for your journey back home.
The Tal Paradise, Bhimtal
About the Hotel
The Tal Paradise is a space that brings peace to the mind and heart. The location has been chosen keeping in mind that we want to move out from the crowded city life yet stay close to home. It has been conceptualized keeping in mind home luxury. The food is also worked upon with great thought. It has a playground for adventure and nature to give tranquillity to minds eclectic and the meeting point of all nature and adventure lovers. It also give you an opportunity to try something new and unconventional.
Located in T.R.C. Road,June Estate,Bhimtal.
- Cable TV
- Doctor on Call
- Hot Water
- Parking Facility
- Room Service
- Travel Desk
Kalawati Retreat : Ranikhet, Ranikhet
About the Hotel
Built in the excellent countryside gorgeous west valley of Ranikhet, surrounded by evergreen pines forest, far away from the hustle- bustle of city. The resort is spread over three acres lush green fruit, herbal & flower garden, one can relax in the garden hut, in fact the resort is like a hermitage, where one can go for absolute peace & tranquility. This is one of its kind and better then other sophisticated tourist spots, as you will find all nature views, where one can relax and feel like own home without any disturbance and can go for a short or long walk in the jungle as well as interior villages, to observe the daily life and simplicity of the kumaon culture. It is also an ideal place for bird watching- singing birds, butterflies and wild animals may be seen time to time..
- Cable TV
- Travel Desk
Corbett View Resort, Corbett
About the Hotel
Sorry we do not have the hotel description at the moment.
What is included
- Accommodation in double sharing in mention or similar hotels.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Note : Minimum 4 person required.
What is not included
- The Government Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on total bill
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Note : Jungle safari charges Rs.4500 per jeep (Max 6 person in one jeep) extra
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
What to know before you book
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Flight Raja Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For travel between Tue, 15 Apr 2014 and Tue, 30 Sep 2014
|Category||Twin sharing Price||Extra Adult Price||Extra Child Price||Child Without Bed Price|